This spinach and mushroom omelette served at International House of Pancakes IHOP contains fresh spinach, mushrooms, onions and Swiss cheese and is topped with hollandaise sauce and diced tomatoes. Read on to learn how to make this restaurant copycat recipe at home.
Ingredients for Omelette
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- 2-3 Tbsp green onions
- 1-2 sliced swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp water
- Melt 2 Tbsp of butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add spinach, mushrooms and onions.
- Saute until the spinach leaves start to wilt.
- Set aside and drain liquid.
- Break eggs into a bowl.
- Mix in water, salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs into a greased skillet.
- Cook until the eggs set.
- Add spinach, onions, mushrooms and cheese.
- Fold the egg over.
- Top with Hollandaise sauce and diced tomatoes.