IHOP is always cranking out new pancake creations. Here are some of their past creations.
Back in 2004 the limited time only pancakes were:
- Banana Macadamian Nut - served with macadamia nuts, sliced banana, toasted coconut, powdered sugar and whipped cream.
- Banana Split - served with strawberries, blue berries, banana, granola and your choice of either yogurt or vanilla ice cream.
- South Pacific - served with toasted coconut, pineapple, powdered sugar and whipped cream.
These pancakes were a (LTO) Limited Time Offering back in 2008 and featured the warm flavors of classic crumble cake with IHOP buttermilk pancakes.
- Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake - with lemon streusel, blueberry compote and whipped cream
- Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake - with cinnamon streusel, apple compote and whipped cream.
- Pecan Steusel Coffee Cake - with pecan streusel, cream cheese icing and whipped cream.
In the summer of 2009 IHOP featured these Hawaiian pancake flavors:
- Pineapple Upside Down - pineapple pieces grilled inside two pancakes topped with a rum butter glaze, whipped cream and a cherry.
- Banana Macadamia Nut - sliced banana grill inside two pancakes topped with a rum butter glaze, chipped cream and toasted macadamia nuts.
- Strawberry Passion Fruit - cheesecake and fruit syrup layered between two pancakes topped with strawberries, whipped cream and passion fruit syrup.
In 2009 IHOP featured these holiday pancakes:
- Pumpkin - pancakes made with real pumpkin and spices topped with whipped cream and an old fashioned syrup.
- Gingerbread - ginger spice pancakes topped with whipped cream and holiday sprinkles.
- Pecan Pie - pecan pie filling layered between two pancakes and topped with whipped cream and glazed pecans.
- Eggnog Pancakes - vanilla cream with cinnamon and nutmeg layered between two pancakes and topped with whipped cream, cinnamon sugar and a butter rum flavored sauce.