This omelette at International House of Pancakes is a delicious blend of ham, cheese, onions and hashbrowns topped with sour cream. Read on to learn how to make this restaurant copycat recipe at home in your own kitchen.
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp diced cooked ham
- 3 Tbsp cooked shredded hash brown potatoes.
- 2 Tbsp diced white onion
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp butter
- Heat skillet on medium heat.
- Add salt to eggs and beat.
- Stir in diced ham and onion.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Pour eggs into pan.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes until the omelette in almost firm.
- Sprinkle on shredded cheddar cheese and cooked hash brown potatoes.
- Fold the omelette in half.
- Top with more cheese and a dollup of sour cream.